Isle of Anglesey seen from Walney
Last updated at 13:01, Wednesday, 21 November 2012
This is the Isle of Anglesey was seen from Biggar Bank Road on Walney. Residents were amazed to see it with many declaring that they had lived on the island for many years and never seen it before.
Do you want your picture to feature on the Evening Mail website or possibly the letters page of the Evening Mail newspaper?
• Click here to find out how to send us your pictures
First published at 12:59, Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Send us your photos
1. You can use the form below. It's really easy . . . .
a) Fill in the Name box so that we can credit you with a by-line in paper and/or online
b) Add your Email address so that we can get back to you, either for more details or just to say thank-you
c) Put some basic details into the Message box ie what it is a picture of, when it was taken etc
d) Press the Browse button to locate the image on your computer
e) Press the Send Email button
You can only attach one image at a time but you will get an option after sending to repeat the process.
Before sending, please reduce your image file size to 500k or less. That will ensure it leaves you quicker and we receive all images.
2. You can email larger files directly to email@example.com
3. You can send us photos from your mobile phone. Simply type EM VIEWS and send to 88833. Only standard network charges apply.
The form . . .
Police warn Furness householders
- Police warn Furness householders
- Dad comes to the aid of flood-hit Walney nursery
- New name for Walney coastguard in wake of change (6 comments)
- Cumbria County Council election
- Walney coastguard to return to action after dispute (2 comments)
- Women have lucky escape after being caught out by South Cumbria tides (1 comment)
- Motorist clocked speeding at 90mph on 30mph part of Walney road (12 comments)
- Bereaved Walney mum’s cardiomyopathy campaign
- Caring Walney girl bakes for Furness hospital
- Rogue trader targeted Walney pensioners
- Walney students step into their own Crime Scene Investigation
- Walney Coastguard volunteers in revolt over service’s safety (7 comments)
- New motorcycling Walney vicar
- Walney carnival to go ahead thanks to mum
- Hercules is Walney circus thriller
- Walney Channel boat graveyard concerns (5 comments)
- Barrow worker falsely claimed £30k-plus in benefits (5 comments)
- Walney circus sound system stolen
- Man was warned to stop Walney boat salvage
- Walney windfarm could be world’s largest (8 comments)
- Jet-ski ‘trauma’ for Walney seals
- Masons help Walney boy Bailey take road to freedom
- Construction equipment stolen from site of former Barrow school
- Walney church supporters close ranks against attackers
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012