Isle of Anglesey seen from Walney
Last updated at 13:01, Wednesday, 21 November 2012
This is the Isle of Anglesey was seen from Biggar Bank Road on Walney. Residents were amazed to see it with many declaring that they had lived on the island for many years and never seen it before.
Do you want your picture to feature on the Evening Mail website or possibly the letters page of the Evening Mail newspaper?
• Click here to find out how to send us your pictures
First published at 12:59, Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Send us your photos
1. You can use the form below. It's really easy . . . .
a) Fill in the Name box so that we can credit you with a by-line in paper and/or online
b) Add your Email address so that we can get back to you, either for more details or just to say thank-you
c) Put some basic details into the Message box ie what it is a picture of, when it was taken etc
d) Press the Browse button to locate the image on your computer
e) Press the Send Email button
You can only attach one image at a time but you will get an option after sending to repeat the process.
Before sending, please reduce your image file size to 500k or less. That will ensure it leaves you quicker and we receive all images.
2. You can email larger files directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You can send us photos from your mobile phone. Simply type EM VIEWS and send to 88833. Only standard network charges apply.
The form . . .
Making others happy always comes first for selfless Barrow boy
- Making others happy always comes first for selfless Barrow boy
- Barrow summer ice show (2 comments)
- Barrow Police appeal after horses set loose on Walney
- ‘Son would be dead if we’d stuck with FGH’ - Barrow mum (13 comments)
- Lifesaving volunteer team put forward for community award
- Hopes high that road will stop erosion splitting Walney in two (4 comments)
- Permission granted for Walney windfarm development (7 comments)
- Beached buoy removed from Walney (4 comments)
- Large buoy washed up on Walney
- Delight as work starts on Walney sea defence (1 comment)
- Barrow OAP claims pavement remains a trip hazard (3 comments)
- Staffie muzzle order after fatal Barrow dog attack (26 comments)
- Steps taken in bid to boost Barrow school in special measures
- Walney Island’s much-loved wildlife haven is set for a spruce-up
- Islands could be built in Morecambe Bay as part of Barrow to Heysham tunnel project (4 comments)
- Cumbria suicide dad left cash for loved ones
- Barrow Police hunt Walney chocolate thief
- Barrow Police and coastguard respond to incident near Walney Airfield
- Action group formed to fight Barrow road being closed to vehicles (29 comments)
- Cumbria coast oil spill unlikely to cause problems - expert
- Volunteers old and very young make a clean sweep of Walney beach
- Demands for action over asbestos fear in Barrow (2 comments)
- Cheetah is spotted among young Barrow fun runners
- Barrow dad stays positive despite losing daughter and now diagnosed with incurable disease (12 comments)
- Barrow pensioner lost feeling in his hand after fall (1 comment)