Isle of Anglesey seen from Walney
Last updated at 13:01, Wednesday, 21 November 2012
This is the Isle of Anglesey was seen from Biggar Bank Road on Walney. Residents were amazed to see it with many declaring that they had lived on the island for many years and never seen it before.
Do you want your picture to feature on the Evening Mail website or possibly the letters page of the Evening Mail newspaper?
• Click here to find out how to send us your pictures
First published at 12:59, Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Send us your photos
1. You can use the form below. It's really easy . . . .
a) Fill in the Name box so that we can credit you with a by-line in paper and/or online
b) Add your Email address so that we can get back to you, either for more details or just to say thank-you
c) Put some basic details into the Message box ie what it is a picture of, when it was taken etc
d) Press the Browse button to locate the image on your computer
e) Press the Send Email button
You can only attach one image at a time but you will get an option after sending to repeat the process.
Before sending, please reduce your image file size to 500k or less. That will ensure it leaves you quicker and we receive all images.
2. You can email larger files directly to email@example.com
3. You can send us photos from your mobile phone. Simply type EM VIEWS and send to 88833. Only standard network charges apply.
The form . . .
Family fun at Walney Gala
- Family fun at Walney Gala
- Walney pupils have their say on vision for £50k play park (1 comment)
- ‘Several buyers’ interested in Walney pub
- Barrow council to recover costs of beached car removal (1 comment)
- Well done to all who took part in the Energy for Life Walney Family Fun Run
- PHOTOS: Walney Energy for Life fun run attracts hundreds of runners
- Families ready to tackle 5k Walney run
- Hundreds of people are ready for fifth Walney fun run
- Safety concerns over car abandoned on Walney beach (12 comments)
- Club hoping to buy bowling green as Walney pub goes on market (4 comments)
- Teenager needed stitches after Walney assault, man arrested
- Thomas The Tank Engine’s birthday has special significance for Cumbria (1 comment)
- Man cheats death in Walney Channel rescue (1 comment)
- Volunteers pick up 328kg of litter from Walney beauty spot
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Walney pupils rally round to tackle grot spot
- ‘Grassland pioneers’ to be attracted by Walney dunes work
- Walney seagull enjoys Moroccan holiday (2 comments)
- Antlers found on Walney beach could be up to 20,000 years old - expert (3 comments)
- Tributes to Walney pensioner (2 comments)
- Barrow mum took £19k dream wedding cash from daughter (8 comments)
- ‘Bronze age’ stag’s head is a find for former Walney pub landlord
- Barrow police still investigating rape allegation
- Making others happy always comes first for selfless Barrow boy
- Barrow summer ice show (2 comments)