Isle of Anglesey seen from Walney
Last updated at 13:01, Wednesday, 21 November 2012
This is the Isle of Anglesey was seen from Biggar Bank Road on Walney. Residents were amazed to see it with many declaring that they had lived on the island for many years and never seen it before.
Do you want your picture to feature on the Evening Mail website or possibly the letters page of the Evening Mail newspaper?
• Click here to find out how to send us your pictures
First published at 12:59, Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Send us your photos
1. You can use the form below. It's really easy . . . .
a) Fill in the Name box so that we can credit you with a by-line in paper and/or online
b) Add your Email address so that we can get back to you, either for more details or just to say thank-you
c) Put some basic details into the Message box ie what it is a picture of, when it was taken etc
d) Press the Browse button to locate the image on your computer
e) Press the Send Email button
You can only attach one image at a time but you will get an option after sending to repeat the process.
Before sending, please reduce your image file size to 500k or less. That will ensure it leaves you quicker and we receive all images.
2. You can email larger files directly to email@example.com
3. You can send us photos from your mobile phone. Simply type EM VIEWS and send to 88833. Only standard network charges apply.
The form . . .
Action group formed to fight Barrow road being closed to vehicles
- Action group formed to fight Barrow road being closed to vehicles (21 comments)
- Cumbria coast oil spill unlikely to cause problems - expert
- Volunteers old and very young make a clean sweep of Walney beach
- Demands for action over asbestos fear in Barrow (2 comments)
- Cheetah is spotted among young Barrow fun runners
- Barrow dad stays positive despite losing daughter and now diagnosed with incurable disease (12 comments)
- Barrow pensioner lost feeling in his hand after fall (1 comment)
- Fun in the sun at Walney Gala (2 comments)
- Walney Fun Run - slideshow and results
- Drivers in Cumbria warned of delays as Tour de France passes county
- Vandal attack on daughter’s grave devastates Barrow couple (4 comments)
- Walney residents fear losing homes as sea defence delayed again (1 comment)
- Barrow school greenhouse made from plastic bottles
- Walney School set to become a sponsored academy
- Child hospitalised after car rolls onto its roof in Barrow crash
- Walney pupils praised for their WW1 memorial garden
- Go-ahead given to construct sea defences on battered Barrow coast
- Walney windfarm extenstion to create hundreds of jobs
- End in sight for motorists after Walney bridge repair work
- Walney bridge closure roadworks under way (5 comments)
- Urgent action called for in Walney erosion battle (2 comments)
- Cumbria first as Barrow school takes in two-year-olds (1 comment)
- Warning to walkers after needles found on Barrow beach (1 comment)
- Hundreds join mission to make Barrow girl’s Disney dream come true
- ‘Love of learning’ earns praise from Ofsted for Barrow infant school