How to contact us
Last updated at 11:17, Monday, 08 September 2008
The North West Evening Mail welcomes correspondence on all subjects, but reserves the right to edit them for publication.
The North West Evening Mail does not publish letters submitted anonymously, but may withhold your name and address upon request. References to North West Evening Mail stories or letters should include a date and page number. Please include a daytime telephone number.
The North West Evening Mail conforms to the newspaper industry's voluntary Code of Practice. administered by the Press Complaints Commission.
To contact the North West Evening Mail Editorial Department....
Tel: 01229 840150
Fax: 01229 840164
Post: Newspaper House, Abbey Road, Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, LA14 5QS. Location map
Company Number: 1155841
The North West Evening Mail offers the perfect advertising medium for companies to reach the community throughout the South Lakes area. For further information, please contact us:
To contact the North West Evening Mail Advertising Department....
Classified: 01229 870558
Display: 01229 840125
Family Notices: 01229 870558
Accounts Department: 01229 821835
Gillam House, 51 Market Street, Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 7LT
Tel: 01229 582010
Fax: 01229 58795
12 Wellington Street, Millom
Tel: 01229 771899
Fax: 01229 771903
If you would like to place an order for a home delivered copy of the newspaper telephone 01229 840110.
The Evening Mail has an extensive selection of holidays, concert trips and weekend breaks. For further information telephone 01229 840176.
The direct marketing department can deliver leaflets, brochures, catalogues and product samples to over 40,000 homes in South Cumbria. For further information telephone 01229 840175 or 840188
Got a complaint? This newspaper and its website abide by the Press Complaints Commission code of practice
Readers who wish to make representations about articles can write either to the editor or to:
Press Complaints Commission
20/23 High Holborn
Tel: 0207 831 0022
First published at 09:01, Thursday, 17 April 2008
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Police warn Furness householders
- Police warn Furness householders
- Dad comes to the aid of flood-hit Walney nursery
- New name for Walney coastguard in wake of change (6 comments)
- Cumbria County Council election
- Walney coastguard to return to action after dispute (2 comments)
- Women have lucky escape after being caught out by South Cumbria tides (1 comment)
- Motorist clocked speeding at 90mph on 30mph part of Walney road (12 comments)
- Bereaved Walney mum’s cardiomyopathy campaign
- Caring Walney girl bakes for Furness hospital
- Rogue trader targeted Walney pensioners
- Walney students step into their own Crime Scene Investigation
- Walney Coastguard volunteers in revolt over service’s safety (7 comments)
- New motorcycling Walney vicar
- Walney carnival to go ahead thanks to mum
- Hercules is Walney circus thriller
- Walney Channel boat graveyard concerns (5 comments)
- Barrow worker falsely claimed £30k-plus in benefits (5 comments)
- Walney circus sound system stolen
- Man was warned to stop Walney boat salvage
- Walney windfarm could be world’s largest (8 comments)
- Jet-ski ‘trauma’ for Walney seals
- Masons help Walney boy Bailey take road to freedom
- Construction equipment stolen from site of former Barrow school
- Walney church supporters close ranks against attackers
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012