How to contact us
Last updated at 11:17, Monday, 08 September 2008
The North West Evening Mail welcomes correspondence on all subjects, but reserves the right to edit them for publication.
The North West Evening Mail does not publish letters submitted anonymously, but may withhold your name and address upon request. References to North West Evening Mail stories or letters should include a date and page number. Please include a daytime telephone number.
The North West Evening Mail conforms to the newspaper industry's voluntary Code of Practice. administered by the Press Complaints Commission.
To contact the North West Evening Mail Editorial Department....
Tel: 01229 840150
Fax: 01229 840164
Post: Newspaper House, Abbey Road, Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, LA14 5QS. Location map
Company Number: 1155841
The North West Evening Mail offers the perfect advertising medium for companies to reach the community throughout the South Lakes area. For further information, please contact us:
To contact the North West Evening Mail Advertising Department....
Classified: 01229 870558
Display: 01229 840125
Family Notices: 01229 870558
Accounts Department: 01229 821835
Gillam House, 51 Market Street, Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 7LT
Tel: 01229 582010
Fax: 01229 58795
12 Wellington Street, Millom
Tel: 01229 771899
Fax: 01229 771903
If you would like to place an order for a home delivered copy of the newspaper telephone 01229 840110.
The Evening Mail has an extensive selection of holidays, concert trips and weekend breaks. For further information telephone 01229 840176.
The direct marketing department can deliver leaflets, brochures, catalogues and product samples to over 40,000 homes in South Cumbria. For further information telephone 01229 840175 or 840188
Got a complaint? This newspaper and its website abide by the Press Complaints Commission code of practice
Readers who wish to make representations about articles can write either to the editor or to:
Press Complaints Commission
20/23 High Holborn
Tel: 0207 831 0022
First published at 09:01, Thursday, 17 April 2008
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Family fun at Walney Gala
- Family fun at Walney Gala
- Walney pupils have their say on vision for £50k play park (1 comment)
- ‘Several buyers’ interested in Walney pub
- Barrow council to recover costs of beached car removal (1 comment)
- Well done to all who took part in the Energy for Life Walney Family Fun Run
- PHOTOS: Walney Energy for Life fun run attracts hundreds of runners
- Families ready to tackle 5k Walney run
- Hundreds of people are ready for fifth Walney fun run
- Safety concerns over car abandoned on Walney beach (12 comments)
- Club hoping to buy bowling green as Walney pub goes on market (4 comments)
- Teenager needed stitches after Walney assault, man arrested
- Thomas The Tank Engine’s birthday has special significance for Cumbria (1 comment)
- Man cheats death in Walney Channel rescue (1 comment)
- Volunteers pick up 328kg of litter from Walney beauty spot
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Walney pupils rally round to tackle grot spot
- ‘Grassland pioneers’ to be attracted by Walney dunes work
- Walney seagull enjoys Moroccan holiday (2 comments)
- Antlers found on Walney beach could be up to 20,000 years old - expert (3 comments)
- Tributes to Walney pensioner (2 comments)
- Barrow mum took £19k dream wedding cash from daughter (8 comments)
- ‘Bronze age’ stag’s head is a find for former Walney pub landlord
- Barrow police still investigating rape allegation
- Making others happy always comes first for selfless Barrow boy
- Barrow summer ice show (2 comments)