A TWO-YEAR-OLD boy was left jumping for joy after he finally got his first day at nursery school.
- New name for Walney coastguard in wake of change (6 comments)
- Cumbria County Council election
- Walney coastguard to return to action after dispute (2 comments)
- Women have lucky escape after being caught out by South Cumbria tides (1 comment)
- Motorist clocked speeding at 90mph on 30mph part of Walney road (13 comments)
- Bereaved Walney mum’s cardiomyopathy campaign
THIS strange story of ‘painlookers’ and ‘sackings’ was last told 50 years ago to mark a revamp of the Queen’s Arms at Biggar.
Are you passionate about Walney?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
THE old Vickerstown School on Walney is about to move after more than a century and has invited the community to share memories and say goodbye to the old building.
A SUPERMARKET giant has announced plans to open a convenience store on Walney. (32 comments)